- Culinary center
- Open shopping center spread over 5000 ㎡
- 120 above – ground parking spots + 936 underground parking spots
Shoptime Petach Tikvah is a culinary center. Across from the center is a new project being built that will have 200,000 ㎡ of office space. The center houses 20 businesses and has hundreds of parking spaces.
- The parking lot is spread over a large area with both indoor and outdoor parking.
- Different vendors entering and exiting the parking lot
- The parkers of the complex are made up of guests and customers who are required to pay for parking time / receive a discount / exemption from parking payment and regular subscribers that do not pay for parking.
- A traditional parking management system would be very expensive and would require opening up roads and floors in order to install the wiring which will take a long time.
- Shoptime put in a lot of work into the design of the shopping center making sure every detail was perfect, down to the most minute details. They needed a parking system that looked great.
- With three entrance lanes, three exit lanes, and so many visitors during meal times, Shoptime can’t afford to have congestion by the exit and it being a nuisance for the customers.
By the entrance to the overground parking lot and the two entrance lanes to the underground parking lot Blue PT Ticketless terminals were installed. When a vehicle approaches the entrance the LPR cameras capture the licence plate and within seconds the barrier opens. By removing the need to stop the car and press a button that prints a card (that the user will need to take and not lose it), there is a steady flow of traffic and large annual savings (printing and paper costs) to the management. Thereby providing a real automatic parking experience for the benefit of everyone.
By the exit lanes, Shoptime installed ticket recycle terminals. By installing an exit terminal that accepts discount tickets, businesses at the center can give their customers a discount card which gives them free or discounted parking. The terminal by the exit supports most new and fast payment methods including EMV chip, ContactLess, mobile wallets, QR codes, and more. Customers instantly receive digital tax receipt to their email (just like in all “Blue PT” parking lots) and can also restore receipts up to 7 years back.
With the payment being quick by the exit (easy parking ticket insert and / or easy payment with credit card), there is faster flow and no traffic jams at the exit.
Wireless Blue PT terminals with management and communications fully on the cloud, quick and easy installation, and no need for maintenance are all simply a pleasure.