- Large shopping center, bank, and a national training center.
- Guests + regulars
- Multi floor parking lot
- Hundreds of parking spaces
- 2 entrance lanes + 2 exit lanes
Brown center is a large shopping center in the central city of Rishon Letzion, Israel. The shopping center has stores, offices, and a bank. Before switching to Blue PT, they used a conventional Afcon (Tiba equipment) parking access system.
- In the building there are offices and stores which means some people need to receive free parking while others do not.
The building has regular parkers, guests and customers. Each one has a different payment requirement:
- Payment according to time parked
- Payment according to time parked + discount
- Fixed price payment and the difference is paid by the host
- Free parking
- Large parking lot with constant car flow.
The existing Afcon parking access equipment was switched out for Ticketless terminals by the two entrance lanes and Ticket – Recycle terminals by the exit lanes. Inside the shopping center, a Cashless Pay on Foot terminal was installed for drivers to conveniently pay before getting into their vehicle.
The Ticketless terminals by the entrance make sure there is never vehicle congestion and drivers do not need to carry a ticket around. When drivers are ready to leave the center, they can pay at the cashless Pay on Foot terminal inside by simply typing in their license plate number and paying with their credit card or smartphone (using Monyx or similar Apps.) By the exit lanes to the parking lot – the LPR cameras recognize the license plate and either open to drivers that have paid/subscribers or the exit terminals display a fee to be paid.
The two Ticket – Recycle terminals by the exit are perfect for shoppers to conveniently insert a discount/free parking card when leaving the parking lot. For drivers that are regulars and need to receive free parking, the parking lot/office managers simply add them into the Blue PT management software and the barrier will immediately open upon recognizing the license plate (according to the conditions set for the company/user.)